SEO Austin – What’s involved?
The SEO work we do for our clients here in Austin Texas is custom designed for each business. One size definitely does not fit all! Here is a list of just some of the items that we will take care of for you if you decide to work with us on your Austin SEO.
SEO Austin work can include:
– Competitor research & monitoring
– Keyword & key phrase research & strategy
– Geographic targeting
– Link building strategies
– Link monitoring & management (broken links, “toxic” backlinks, etc)
– Site performance – speed checks & ongoing optimization
– Mobile responsivity and browser compliance
– External listing monitoring / alerts
– Sitewide metag maintenance
– XML sitemap & indexing maintenance
– Content editing & management
– Original content creation / guidance (coordinate with Client for new content – blogs will be important!)
– Landing page construction & maintenance
– Google listing monitoring
– Blog strategy & creation
– Image creation, optimization & insertion
– Ongoing consulting & strategy in cooperation with Client (be prepared – we will give you homework!)
SEO Austin Reports, analysis & strategy
We don’t waste your time with basic SEO checklists that are a bunch of obvious fluff. Rather, we concentrate on providing our clients with easily understood SEO Austin reports that accurately reflect what’s going on with your digital marketing efforts.
Included in your agreement:
– Monthly 20 minute Zoom / Google Meeting to touch base, address questions, plan for the upcoming month
– Quarterly performance reports, with strategy recommendations
– Quarterly 45 minute Zoom / Google Meeting to review reports and discuss strategy for upcoming quarter
Content is king when it comes to SEO!
A key aspect to an effective Austin SEO strategy is consistently creating and posting original, relevant content. We will be asking you to help us by providing us with content that we can edit, adjust and use as part of our ongoing SEO Austin efforts.
Give us a shout! We’d love to help with your Austin SEO work.